In the world today, you will but a phone, and it will be locked to one single network. This is because the network providers lock the phones to only accept their SIM cards, so you don’t change network. Well, what if you wanted to change network? There is a simple solution. Unlock your phone!
Reasons to unlock your phone are:
- There are many websites and shops that unlock your phone for around £5.
- You can change SIM card whenever, wherever you like.
- Changing your SIM can save you money, different networks offer different tariffs.
- When you buy a new phone, unlocking your old phone to sell it, or giving it to a friend, means that you will either get a lot more money for the phone (you will attract more people rather then just one group of people on the same network) or you will be able to give the phone away without hassle. Your friend can keep the same card and number.
- You don’t have to take the phone with you to most shops, and you won’t have to send anything off to websites! It is all done remotely, and you receive your codes within 25 hours. All you need is a few details about your phone!
Reasons why not to unlock your phone:
- There are no reasons!
- The price? No! It doesn’t have to cost as much as £5! Many places including my website offer unlocking for a lot of phones for a very small amount!
- You can buy software to unlock you phone for very cheap prices, and the software works for unlimited use!
- Buy cables for your phone to update and flash your phone!
So unlock your phone now!